Polywood Classic Collection Adirondack Glider ChairLOADSGL-1 In Stock
The Classic Adirondack Glider Chair enhances every outdoor setting with its beautiful simplicity. Available in 6 fantastic colors and optional seating cushions, the Polywood Classic Outdoor Adirondack Glider Chair combines comfort and beauty, while keeping the environment in mind. The straight slatted-back leans just far enough and combines a deep seat to create a body-cradling experience. This Classic Outdoor Adirondack Glider Chair is 100% recyclable and is designed to last a lifetime of zero maintenance.
- Glider Adirondack Chair glides for relaxing comfort.
- Eco Friendly: made from recycled material and 100% recyclable.
- Made with Pride in the U.S.A.
- Fade resistant, colors permeate each board.
- Made to withstand all climates, including hot sun, cold winters and salt air.
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Includes 5 year residential use warranty or 1 year commercial use warranty.
- Stainless steel hardware will not rust.
- Shipped knock down and easy to assemble with assembly instructions.
- Constructed from Poly-Wood High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Lumber.
- HDPE does not absorb moisture; therefore it will not rot, splinter or crack.
- Requires No water proofing, painting, staining or similar maintenance.
- Seat and full cushion sets available in a variety of colors.
- View available Poly-Wood Sunbrella Cushion Colors.
- View our Poly-Wood FAQ's.
You may also like...
SpecificationsMade from HDPE Polywood Furniture Lumber.
Stainless Steel Hardware.
Chair Dimensions: 28" L x 28" W x 29" H
Weight: 57 lbs.
Seat Height: 17.5"
Seat Width: 20"
Intended Use: Outdoor
AvailabilityChair is available in 6 different colors.
Cushions are available in 13 different colors.
Ships in 3-5 Business Day.
ShippingThis item ships via UPS in 3 - 5 days from the date it is ordered and will arrive at your location securely packed.
You will be contacted with the UPS rates within 24 hours of placing your order.
You will receive an email with your shipments tracking number once your item has been picked up by UPS, from our facility.
We try our best to process and ship out all orders in a timely fashion.
Please visit our Freight Services page for additional information on our Freight Service.