Chestnut Hill BirdbathLBO050 In Stock
Part of the American garden Heritage Collection the Chestnut Hill Cast Stone Garden Birdbath is a touch of class when added to any garden or outdoor living area.
- Made with quality and pride in the USA
- This piece is constructed from premium fiber reinforced cast stone concrete and is built to last a life time.
- The highest level of design, engineering, construction and materials are used for each piece.
- Chestnut Hill Birdbath is available in your choice of natural or unique Patina Finishes.
- All Patina Finishes are applied by hand, using a multi-step process, making each piece original and unique.
- Each piece naturally weathers outdoors.
- The Chestnut Hill Birdbath is 35.5 inches tall, 27 inches in diameter and weighs 198 pounds.
Elegance and class is the reason why the Chestnut Hill Birdbath is part of the American Garden Heritage Collection. Don't wait any longer to order this elegant masterpiece.
Landscaper Outlet, Just wanted to let you know that the bird bath finally arrived (despite some minor delivery coordination/time issues) & it looks great. Thanks again for your help through the whole process. I will certainly keep your company in mind for any future additions to my yard. Take care. ----David (Riverside, CA)
You may also like...
Chestnut Hill Birdbath
Dimensions: 27 inches w x 35.5 inches h
Weight: 198 lbs.
2 piece assembly
AvailabilityAvailable to order.
This product is made to order.
Please allow approximately 4 to 6 weeks for shipment of order.
ShippingYour item will arrive packed securely on a pallet by air ride truck.
The truck driver will use the lift gate to unload and place your palletized item on your property, for an additional fee.
If the lift gate option is not purchased, you must have the means to unload the product off the tail gate of the truck yourself.
Please visit our Freight Services Page for additional information on our Freight Service.
We are sorry, but the truck driver cannot assist with final placement or installation.
You will receive an email with your shipments Bill of Lading number once your item has been picked up from our facility.
We try our best to process and ship out all orders in a timely fashion.