Cherub and Urn FountainLO3547 In Stock
- Proudly constructed in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- Cherub and Urn Fountain is available in your choice of classic and distinct Rococo Finishes, each applied by hand.
- Each fountain includes a variable speed, U.L. listed, recirculating fountain pump. The pump is approximately 5 to 6 feet long and plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v electrical outlet. The pump cord exits out of the back of the fountain base for easy access. An outdoor-rated extension cord is recommended if the cord needs to be lengthened.
- There is no plumbing required for fountain installation. All water recirculates within the fountain by the included fountain pump.
- The Cherub and Urn Fountain is 22.5” long 23.5“ wide and 38“ in height. Total weight is 183 pounds.
- Specific fountain assembly instructions are included.
- Make sure your fountain is installed on a solid, level foundation, such as a concrete, patio, or deck. If the fountain is to be placed on softer ground, make sure to lay down two inches of level pea gravel or packed sand, this will provide your fountain a solid, long term foundation suitable for installation.
- View detailed Fountain Care Instructions.
- Notes:Shown in Rococo Finish Old Stone.
You may also like...
SpecificationsFountain Dimensions: 22.5 inches L x 23.5 inches W x 38 inches H
Weight: 183 lbs.
AvailabilityAvailable to order in your choice of color.
This product is made to order.
Please allow approximately 6 to 8 weeks for shipment of order.
ShippingThis item ships to the continental USA only.
Your item will arrive packed securely on a pallet by air ride truck.
The truck driver will use the lift gate to unload and place your palletized item on your property, for an additional fee.
If the lift gate option is not purchased, you must have the means to unload the product off the tail gate of the truck yourself.
Please visit our Freight Services Page for additional information on our Freight Service.
We are sorry, but the truck driver cannot assist with final placement or installation.
You will receive an email with your shipments Bill of Lading number once your item has been picked up from our facility.
We try our best to process and ship out all orders in a timely fashion.