LandscaperOutlet.com accepts all major credit cards issued by U.S. banks, online through the PayPal system and over the phone. We do not offer cash on delivery (COD) as form of payment, nor do we accept non-U.S. credit cards. All orders are billed at the time they are placed. We will not accept credit cards that do not pass our stringent fraud protection measures, which include gathering CV2 digits and verifying the billing address and cardholder information. LandscaperOutlet.com reserves the right to decline any purchase at any time, and may do so if we suspect a credit card is being used fraudulently.
Prices are always subject to change without notice. Pricing errors are not the responsibility of LandscaperOutlet.com. If a pricing error occurs prior to shipment, we will either refund the transaction in full or give the customer the option to pay the correct price. If a pricing error is found after shipment, we will correct the mistake and require the customer to pay the intended price or return the product immediately. All sales are final, meaning there are no returns unless there is express written consent from LandscaperOutlet.com. See our Return Policy for more information regarding returns, cancellations and exchanges. In every case, efforts are made to ensure customer satisfaction with the products sold through LandscaperOutlet.com.
All New York State residents are subject to sales tax. Wholesale customers who provide us with a resale certificate/tax exempt certificate are tax exempt.
Tracking numbers are distributed by email as soon as your item has left our facility. LandscaperOutlet.com ships too many orders a day to field phone calls regarding tracking numbers, particularly if they were ordered the same day. We request your patience when placing an online order; we will send tracking as soon as we have it.
All internet orders undergo the following process:
- Received: Either via our server (online orders) or via Sales Representative (telephone orders).
- Processed: Orders are filled during business hours only, in the order that they are received. At this point, an invoice is created which automatically will email to you in 24 hours. Invoices are emailed only and are not included with your shipment.
- Shipping: Your item will either ship via UPS or Truck Freight. Pickups are daily and tracking numbers are emailed to you within 12 hours of UPS’s receipt of the item. Larger made to order items (i.e. fountains & statuary), ship via freight truck with in 4-6 weeks from when the order was received and bill of lading numbers are emailed to you with in 12 hours of your item leaving our facility. For additional information please view our Shipping Policy.
- Time Frame: The whole process for items normally takes 4-6 weeks from the date the order was received (not including weekends). The whole process for custom ordered bronze statuary pieces normally takes 6-12 months from the date that the order was received.
- A Note About Time Sensitivity and Online Orders: When orders are placed online it will take 4-6 weeks from the date that the order was received. As a customer, you are welcome to call or email to check stock and availability before ordering. General availability statements are located under the availability tab on each product page on our website. We have done our best to make the availability statements as accurate as possible, but do not offer the statement as a guarantee. If your order contains both ‘in stock items’ and ‘made to order items’ we will generally ship the items that are in stock first and the ‘made to order’ items will ship as soon as they are ready, unless they are directly related to one another.
- Out of Stock / Back Ordered Items: In the case of a back ordered item, you will be notified if the item is going to take longer than 6 weeks to ship. If your item is going to take longer than 6 weeks to ship, it will be cancelled and you will be refunded your money, in the form of payment that the order was purchased with. This does not include special order / custom orders.