The Silvestri Family has been in the statuary business for six generations. Arcangelo Silvestri and his two brothers settled in San Francisco in 1900. They began manufacturing ornamental moulding and figurines out of plaster of Paris, which they peddled door to door. At that time, their most popular statue was the kewpie doll. Their business prospered until the Great Depression. They returned to their native village, Bagni di Lucca, in the region of Tuscany. The Silvestri family
prides itself of old fashioned quality customer service. Today, the company offers a wide selection of European reproductions of fountains and statues, along with contemporary pieces and original designs of garden ornaments.